GoStrong College Bootcamp
Getting Ready for College
•Why This Summer Is Important•
A strong start to college is key to success. College freshmen encounter completely new schedules and opportunities that place a much higher demand on organization, planning and time management skills, but without the familiar support systems of home. Academic achievement is challenging for many students in this new situation especially when combined with the pressures of social media and extra-curricular activities. Strong executive function skills are essential to students’ success and confidence.
Take this opportunity for your student to learn practical, innovative techniques that can improve their executive function skills with GoStrong Bootcamps!
Individual or Group
2 or 3 days
- Individualized instruction in the GoStrong method to conceptualizing and enhance executive functions
- Focus on time management and organizational methods for your particular classes, interests and activities including effective use of planners, calendars and to-do lists
- Your own copy of Write This Down: Making Your Student Planner Work for You
- Put together your group of 3-4 students
- Instruction in the GoStrong method of conceptualizing executive functions
- Practice using tools and strategies for time management and organizational strategies in typical college situations
- Discussion of time management and organizational methods including a copy of Write This Down: Making Your Student Planner Work for You